LAMAR JACKSON, JOSH ALLEN, SAM DARNOLD, BAKER MAYFIELD ROOKIE YEAR
**RAVENS, BILLS and BROWNS will be final filler teams, unavailable to be purchased below**
**PLEASE TYPE IN IG/TWITTER USERNAME INTO NOTES SECTION OF PURCHASE..IF NEITHER EXPECT AN EMAIL BEFORE THE BREAK**
- All ship
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
- Contenders Optic returns to the hobby and showcases some of the most popular sets, including Rookie Ticket RPS Autographs & Player of the Year Contenders Autographs!
- Search for Contenders Tribute sets that include on-card autographs from 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004 & 2005!
- Look for RPS Rookie Ticket Autographs on Opti-Chrome technology. Each box delivers one on-card RPS Rookie Ticket Autograph on average!
- Contenders Optic is loaded with inserts, such as MVP Contenders, Player of the Year Contenders & Triple Threat!
- Hunt for the Optic version of one of the most iconic rookie cards of the past century, the 2000 Contenders Tribute Autograph of Tom Brady!
- 2 Autographs
- 2 Base
- 1 Parallel
- 1 Insert
The customer will receive all cards with their team name printed on the main image of the card from that particular team. In the event of card being a hit containing 2 or more players from different teams, Random.org will be used to randomize that card between the associated teams!
In the event of a player being in an All-Star/Pro Bowl/ Collegiate uniform or All-Star/Pro Bowl team/Collegiate printed as the team on the card, the breaker will look on groupbreakchecklist.com to find out which team that player belongs to. If that player is not on groupbreakchecklist.com then we will go by longest tenured team that player was on.
Any card that has two players on it that is NOT NUMBERED will go to the breaker who owns the team represented by the player on the left.
A card that IS NUMBERED with multiple players on it will be randomized between the breakers who bought each team represented on the card.
Shipping internationally is simple and there are two options:
- Pay nothing and get everything shipped FOR FREE the next 15th of the month (or whichever 15th day is closer on the calendar)
- Pay $10 and have your cards shipped in our next regular shipment
- After you pay $10, for each break after the initial $10 is paid, if you want those cards in the next shipment you must pay an additional $2.50
To select which option you would like to use, please see the check boxes above.