**CARDINALS, GIANTS and BRONCOS will be final filler teams, unavailable to be purchased below**
**PLEASE TYPE IN IG/TWITTER USERNAME INTO NOTES SECTION OF PURCHASE..IF NEITHER EXPECT AN EMAIL BEFORE THE BREAK**
- All ship
- A treasure for Contenders collectors and football collectors alike, Contenders Optic brings the same feel Contenders collectors know and love printed on stunning opti-chrome technology.
- Giving collectors a chance to get their hands on some of the biggest names in the sport, Contenders Tribute brings back rookie tribute cards that feature an on-card autograph from some of the biggest names from NFL history, including the 2002 Rookie Class.
- Loaded with inserts, Contenders Optic brings a new look to classic favorites such as MVP Contenders, All-Time Contenders and Winning Tickets that feature Super Bowl MVPs throughout NFL history.
- Be on the hunt for our Supernova Die-Cut cards, featuring the biggest names in football. Names such as Patrick Mahomes II, Christian McCaffrey, and Khalil Mack.
- 2 Autographs (1 On-Card)
- 1 Parallel #'d /199 or Less
- 1 Insert
- 2 Base
The customer will receive all cards with their team name printed on the main image of the card from that particular team. In the event of card being a hit containing 2 or more players from different teams, Random.org will be used to randomize that card between the associated teams!
In the event of a player being in an All-Star/Pro Bowl/ Collegiate uniform or All-Star/Pro Bowl team/Collegiate printed as the team on the card, the breaker will look on groupbreakchecklist.com to find out which team that player belongs to. If that player is not on groupbreakchecklist.com then we will go by longest tenured team that player was on.
Any card that has two players on it that is NOT NUMBERED will go to the breaker who owns the team represented by the player on the left.
A card that IS NUMBERED with multiple players on it will be randomized between the breakers who bought each team represented on the card.
Shipping internationally is simple and there are two options:
- Pay nothing and get everything shipped FOR FREE the next 15th of the month (or whichever 15th day is closer on the calendar)
- Pay $10 and have your cards shipped in our next regular shipment
- After you pay $10, for each break after the initial $10 is paid, if you want those cards in the next shipment you must pay an additional $2.50
To select which option you would like to use, please see the check boxes above.