Configuration: 4 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.
– Find new booklets featuring Legendary Lineups, Quad Signatures, Six Signatures, Franchise Lineups, New York Row, and a one of a kind Ruth and Gehrig dual signed cut booklet!
– Look for LIVE Shohei Ohtani on-card autographs in Rookie Material Signatures, Player’s Collection Signatures, Rookie Triple Material Ink, Hometown Heroes, Rookie Signatures, Retro Signatures, Treasured Signatures, Rookie Signature Jumbo Material Booklet and NT Signature Booklet!
– Rookie Materials Signatures features the most comprehensive on-card autographs of this year’s rookies including Shohei Ohtani, Ozzie Albies, Austin Hays, Amed Rosario, Miguel Andujar, Rhys Hoskins, Gleyber Torres, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna Jr. and more!
– Find new material including cleats, ID Tags from legends and Remarkable Rarities from baseball/history!
– Look for new inserts including Game Gear, Colossal Rookie Materials, Hall of Fame Materials, Game Gear Signatures, Stars and Stripes Autographs, Signature Names, Century Materials, Hall of Fame Signatures, Century Materials Signatures and more!
– 8 Autographs/Memorabilia
THIS IS A FIXED PRICE TEAM GROUP BREAK ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN PRICED INDIVIDUALLY
The customer will receive all cards with their team name printed on the main image of the card from that particular team. In the event of card being a hit containing 2 or more players from different teams, Random.org will be used to randomize that card between the associated teams!
In the event of a player being in an All-Star/Pro Bowl/ Collegiate uniform or All-Star/Pro Bowl team/Collegiate printed as the team on the card, the card will be given to the team that the player currently plays for at that point in time.
If that player is retired, that card will be given to the team he played for the longest.
Any card that has two players on it that is NOT NUMBERED will go to the breaker who owns the team represented by the player on the left.
A card that IS NUMBERED with multiple players on it will be randomized between the breakers who bought each team represented on the card.