NBA Prizm Cello 2019-2020 20 Box Case 10% Down Pre Order

  • Sale
  • Regular price $190.00

This is for a PRE ORDER of 2019-2020 Prizm NBA Cello Case.

The payment you will be paying if you select this option is 10% down.  This is NON REFUNDABLE and NON NEGOTIABLE. The remaining 90% is due on 11/1 as release is late November.

This will ship out as soon as I receive it and you will receive tracking (shipping is free on all case purchases).

A cello case is:

  • 20 boxes per case
  • On average -- 1 auto per case
  • 12 packs per box
    • (15 cards per pack)
  • Also include the Red White and Blue Packs within the master rack pack